Financial & Insurance
We gladly accept a majority of insurance plans, below being the most common. Please contact the office if you do not see your insurance listed below to see if we take your insurance.
- Aetna PPO
- Assurant Employee Benefit
- Cigna PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Guardian PPO (But not the PSC-CUNY plan)
- Sun Life
- United Concordia
- United Healthcare PPO
Obtaining dental treatment is very important for your overall health, but using dental insurance can be confusing. Our financial policies are designed to help patients maximize their insurance plan benefits, and make filing claims easy.
1. This office will file insurance claims for you. We are happy to help you by submitting insurance claims without charge. However, our office does not guarantee payment or coverage by your insurance company. Dental insurance usually pays only a portion of your charges and we urge you to be fully aware of the provisions of your dental plan’s policy. You are responsible for your estimated portion at the time of service. A late charge will be added to your account on any unpaid balance 90 days from the date of treatment on all unpaid balances including outstanding amounts to be paid by your insurance company(s). We will not accept responsibility for your insurance company’s delay of payment on your claims.
2. We accept credit cards, but do not accept Personal Checks.
3. In the event you are unable to make payment by any of the methods outlined above, we accept CareCredit as a third-party lender with no interest options to assist in paying for your dental treatment.
4. Since our time with our patients is very precious to us and lost time is irretrievable, we must charge for broken appointments when we have not been notified at least 48 hours in advance. Our charge for broken appointments is $75. There’s a first time for everything, so first-time offenders are excused. Our desire is never to find it necessary to make this charge. Please make every effort to notify us if you are unable to keep your appointment.
Financial considerations should not be an obstacle to obtaining medical care. Several payment options are available to assist you in fulfilling your financial obligations:
1. Payment at time of service: This includes estimated payments by insurance plans and your co-pay.
2.Payment plan offered by Dr. Pasha: If the procedure you are having done is multi-step, such as for dentures or crowns, payment can be broken down into the corresponding number of visits. For example, full dentures typically take 5 appointments, which means your fee can be divided by 5 and paid at the beginning of each visit.
*Our policies sometimes change, please review it when you come to the office to make sure you have the most current information.